Our ministry started with Dave Waldner many years ago in the Newdale hutterite colony. Dave was led to the Lord after reading Romans 3:21 in the Living Bible. He started to tell people about Jesus every chance he got. Soon there were handful of believers who's goal was to reach as many of there hutterite friends, family and peers as they could. We were unable to openly worship the Lord Jesus because it was against the hutterite belief system. We would get together in a house, pull down all the blinds, and have secret bible studies and prayer meetings. Once quite a few people found the Lord, it became obvious to the elders of the colony what was going on, so they gave us a choice, to either renounce our faith, or leave the colony. After we got settled outside the colony, Reaching Out Ministries was founded to help spread God's word. The Ministry has helped to spread the word of God as far away as Africa. We have expanded out to radio, and the internet. Our main goal from the beginning and still today, is to reach our hutterite friends, family, and peers, and also as many people throughout the world as possible, through radio, internet, and face to face.
- That the bible is the inspired, inerrant word of the living God.
- We acknowledge the creator God as our heavenly Father, Jesus Christ as Lord, the very God who came in human flesh, the Holy Spirit as the third member of the God head.
- That Adam’s fall into sin left humanity without the hope of heaven apart from a new birth, made possible by the savior’s death and bodily resurrection.
- The offer of salvation is God’s love gift to all. Those who accept it by faith apart from works, become new creatures in Christ, clothed in his righteousness and fully loved and accepted by God.
- That our lives should reflect that we belong to him through pursuing a holy life.
- As believers in Jesus Christ, we are members of his body, and that the local church is the place God has designed for his people to worship him, observe the ordinances of baptism and the Lord’s supper, and loves other Christians.
- That there is a heaven where all departed saints who receive Jesus Christ by faith are destined.
- That hell is a place of torment reserved for unbelievers to everlasting separation from God.
CHRB (1140) Alberta
Sunday - 8:00pm
CKDM (730) Manitoba
Sunday - 7:30am Sunday - 9:30pm
CKJS (810) Manitoba
Sunday - 8:00am